| || |
WOCA Soap Natural CONCENTRATE - 2.5 Liter (For Everyday Maintenance)
WOCA (TRIP TRAP) MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
WOCA oiled floors are maintained by cleaning with WOCA Soap.
You should mop your floor with WOCA Soap approx. one week after oiling it and then clean your floor with WOCA Soap only when dirty.
The soap solution not only cleans and nourishes oiled floors but also will leave a protective film on the floor after drying, making future cleanings quicker and easier. Never apply soap to an oiled floor until a curing period of at least 36 hours after the last oil application has passed.
Sweep and vacuum the floor prior to cleaning with WOCA Soap.
An oiled floor needs cleaning with WOCA Soap only when dirty. In public areas, depending on heavy wear and dirt accumulation, a daily, weekly or monthly cleaning schedule should be used.
Mix WOCA Soap and warm water in a solution of 1:40 (4/10 cup of soap per gallon of water). For very dirty floors the solution mix can be increased up to 1:20 except with white oak floors.
White oak floors should never be cleaned with a solution stronger than 1:40.
Mixing solution should be:
Two gallons of warm water + 6.4 oz. (just over ¾ cup) of Soap.
Three gallons of warm water + 9.6 oz. (just under 1 ¼ cups) of Soap.
Four gallons of warm water + 12.8 oz. (just over 1 ½ cups) of Soap.
If the soap solution is not properly mixed, footprints may show on a soaped floor even after drying. This is caused by using too much soap. To remove excess soap, clean the floor with WOCA Wood Cleaner.
Use a good quality swep mop, such as the WOCA Swep Mop, which has no loose ends.
Remember that a wood floor should be DAMP mopped.
* In one bucket, mix a solution of WOCA Soap and warm water. Pour warm water in a second bucket to be used as rinse water.
* Dip a clean mop in the soap solution. Wring the mop. The mop head should retain enough moisture to dampen a 5’ x 8’ section of flooring. Spread the solution across the work area, then mop the damp area as you would a vinyl kitchen floor. For very dirty spots, let the solution set for a few minutes, then come back to the spot and scrub with a dish scrubbing brush. Continue mopping until the mop head becomes dirty or is not moist enough to thoroughly clean.
* Dip the mop in the warm water bucket. Slosh around very well. Wring the mop head as thoroughly dry as possible. This will remove dirty water and keep the mop head clean. Do not rinse the previously cleaned floor.
* Dip the mop in the soap solution and wring. Clean the next section.
* Repeat the process until the entire floor has been cleaned.
The floor should be dry within 5 to 15 minutes. If water is still visible on the floor surface after 2-3 minutes, the mop was too wet during the cleaning process. Wipe up excess water and reduce moisture in the mop.
It is not unusual to see a “haze” on darker floors after soaping. Simply put a cotton cloth under a dust mop and quickly polish away the “haze”.
UPC #: 5708055003711
Customers Also Purchased
Mannington Ultra Clean, 32oz Spray
$13.75, 2/$25.50, 4/$45.00
Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 4 oz CONCENTRATE
$6.90, 6/$35.70, 12/$66.00
Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner - 32 oz
$10.75, 2/$17.50, 6/$47.25
Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (concentrate), 32 oz
Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon
$35.45, 2/$63.82, 4/$119.80
Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32oz Spray WM700051187
Copyright 2000-2013 1877FloorGuy.com All rights reserved.
Woca Soap, Natural - 2.5 Liter