| || |
Miracle Grout Shield, 70 oz (New & Improved)
Miracle Grout Shield, 70 oz (for use with a 25 lb bag of grout)
Grout Shield is a Professional grade grout additive for Ultimate Strength and Stain Protection for interior and exterior applications. This specialty sealer additive is used in place of water when mixing sanded and non-sanded cement grout. Miracle Grout Shield will provide superior stain and water resistance. Miracle grout shield will also improve compressive, tensile, and flexural strengths.For Use With:
Sanded and non-sanded cement grout, latex or polymer modified. Do not use with cement grouts that already claim stain resistance, or with liquid, ready to use, urethane or epoxy grouts.Directions:
Grout to Grout Shield Mixing Ratios:
7 lb bag of sanded grout : 24 oz Grout Shield
10 lb bag of sanded grout : 24 oz Grout Shield (+ 4 to 6 oz water or Grout Shield)
10 lb bag of Non-Sanded grout : 48 oz ( 2 - 24 oz containers of Grout Shield)
25 lb bag of Sanded grout : 70 oz Grout ShieldProduct Information: Miracle Grout Shield New & Improved Safety and Technical Data
- Shake well before using.
- Pour 3 quarters of the correct amount of Miracle Grout Shield into a clean mixing bucket. Slowly add the entire bag of grout and thoroughly mix by hand or with a slow speed drill mixer used at the lowest RPM setting (Do not exceed 200rpm).
- Mix until all grout has been uniformily wetted into a paste and no dry grout remains in the mixture. DO NOT OVER MIX.
Let sit in mixing bucket for 10 minutes and then mix again mixing in the remainder of the Grout Shield.
- Follow the grout manufacturer's installation and coverage instructions.
- In order to maintain color consistency across an entire installation, use the same liquid to grout proportions when using multiple containers for the same job.
- Inspect and rework grout joints if necessary during final cleaning. (between 45-60 minutes).
UPC #: 753927514678
Manufacturer Part Number: LA GRSHPL 70
Brand: Miracle Sealants
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.