| || |
MIRACLE 511 H2O PLUS - Quart
Miracle 511 H2O+ Water-Base Sealer - Quart
511 H2O Plus is a water based penetrating sealer designed for the protection of all porous surfaces including grout, tile, natural stone, terrazzo, concrete, brick & masonary surfaces. Ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
511 H2O Plus is non-flammable and VOC compliant and does not produce a strong odor.511 H2O Plus contains no PFOS and PFOA components. Independent Tests Show 511 H2O Plus to be superior in performance. Miracle 511 H2O Plus is SCS Certified Indoor Advantage Gold.For Use On:
Grout, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Limestone, Saltillo Tile, flagstone, Quarry Tile, Glazed Tile, Marble, Terrazzo, Slate, Concrete, Brick and Masonary.Directions:
Directions for Grout Release:
511 H2O Plus can be used as a grout release for new installations.
Follow the directions above, being careful not to saturate open grout joints and allow at least 6-12 hours before grouting.Coverage:
- Shake container before use.
- Apply 511 H2O Plus evenly to surface until slightly damp using a Miracle Applicator, clean white cotton towel, paint roller or paint brush.
- Leave on surface for 3 to 5 minutes for maximum penetration before removing all excess product with a clean white towel before it dries. Any excess product "residue" that may dry on the surface can be removed by applying water and buffing with a soft nylon pad.
- A second application may be necessary for some surfaces.
- Allow 24 - 72 hours to fully cure.
Coverage varies but under typical use, 511 H2O plus covers approximately 125-750 sq. ft. per Quart.Safety Data: Miracle 511 H2O Plus MSDS and Data Sheet
UPC #: 753927513664
Manufacturer Part Number: LA H2OP QB 12
Brand: Miracle Sealants
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.