| || |
Miracle 511 H2O Plus, Gallon
Water based penetrating sealer for the protection of porous surfaces including grout, natural stone, masonry. Interior and exterior applications. Can be used as a grout release for new installations.Miracle 511 H2O+ Water-Base Sealer, Gallon
is non-flammable, VOC compliant and does not produce a strong odor. No PFOS and PFOA components. Superior performance. SCS Certified Indoor Advantage Gold.For Use On:
Grout, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Limestone, Saltillo Tile, flagstone, Quarry Tile, Glazed Tile, Marble, Terrazzo, Slate, Concrete, Brick and Masonary. Indoor & Outdoor Use.Directions For Use:
Directions for Use as Grout Release on new stone/tile installation:
- Shake container before use.
- Apply 511 H2O Plus evenly to surface until slightly damp using a Miracle Applicator, clean white cotton towel, paint roller or paint brush.
- Leave on surface for 3 to 5 minutes for maximum penetration before removing all excess product with a clean white towel before it dries. Any excess product "residue" that may dry on the surface can be removed by applying water and buffing with a soft nylon pad.
- A second application may be necessary for some surfaces.
- Allow 24 - 72 hours to fully cure.
Follow the directions above, being careful not to saturate open grout joints and allow at least 6-12 hours before grouting.Coverage:
Coverage varies but under typical use, 511 H2O plus covers approximately 500-3000 sq. ft. per gallon. Dependent on porosity of material being covered and ambient conditions.Safety Data:Miracle 511 H2O Plus MSDS
UPC #: 753927511936
Manufacturer Part Number: LAH20PGB12
Brand: Miracle Sealants
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality floor cleaning and care products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.