| || |
Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye LiquiMax Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon18 - 36 month strip cycle
Microabrasion resistant, Scuff resistant
Works with Buff or No-Buff programs
Excellent response to Burnishing; does NOT powder when burnished
Does NOT yellow over time
Self-leveling without ridging
Use on resilient & hard surface floors
Incredible Shine, depth of Gloss and Uniform Appearance
For Use On:
Resilient and hard surface floors. Use with or without buffing program. Test in an inconspicuous area of floor prior to full use.Directions for Use:FLOOR PREPARATION:
- Strip floor using appropriate Buckeye stripper.
- After picking up solution, rinse floor until no residue remains.
- Allow floor to dry before applying LiquiMax.
- Use a clean mop and bucket.
- Saturate mop, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring mop.
- Apply finish in even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
18 - 36 MONTH MAINTENANCE:
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop as required, using Buckeye Straight-Up® or appropriate Buckeye floor cleaner.
- For optimum performance, burnish floor with machine of your choice and appropriate burnishing pad. If desired, Buckeye LiquiMax may be spray buffed or burnished using Buckeye Equity™ or Buckeye R.P.M.™.
Safety Data: Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish MSDS
- Top scrub and recoat every 4-6 months, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
UPC #: 766176120200
Manufacturer Part Number: 5120
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.
Mannington Ultra Clean, 32oz Spray$13.75, 2/$25.50, 4/$45.00Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 4 oz CONCENTRATE $6.90, 6/$35.70, 12/$66.00Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner - 32 oz$10.75, 2/$17.50, 6/$47.25Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (concentrate), 32 oz$9.80, 2/$18.65Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon$35.45, 2/$63.82, 4/$119.80Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32oz Spray WM700051187$6.40, 2/$12.20