| || |
Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon18 - 36 month strip cycle
Microabrasion resistant, Scuff resistant
Works with Buff or No-Buff programs
Excellent response to Burnishing; does NOT powder when burnished
Does NOT yellow over time
Self-leveling without ridging
Use on resilient & hard surface floors
Incredible Shine, depth of Gloss and Uniform Appearance
For Use On:
Resilient and hard surface floors. Use with or without buffing program. Test in an inconspicuous area of floor prior to full use.Directions for Use:FLOOR PREPARATION:
- Strip floor using appropriate Buckeye stripper.
- After picking up solution, rinse floor until no residue remains.
- Allow floor to dry before applying LiquiMax.
- Use a clean mop and bucket.
- Saturate mop, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring mop.
- Apply finish in even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
18 - 36 MONTH MAINTENANCE:
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop as required, using Buckeye Straight-Up® or appropriate Buckeye floor cleaner.
- For optimum performance, burnish floor with machine of your choice and appropriate burnishing pad. If desired, Buckeye LiquiMax may be spray buffed or burnished using Buckeye Equity™ or Buckeye R.P.M.™.
Safety Data: Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish MSDS
- Top scrub and recoat every 4-6 months, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
UPC #: 766176120200
Manufacturer Part Number: 5120
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is Committed to Providing
…Quality products, recommended by flooring manufacturers, for cleaning & maintaining all types of floors.
…Superior customer service to help our customers select the right products to clean & care for their floors.
Mannington Ultra Clean, 32oz Spray$13.75, 2/$25.50, 4/$45.00Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 4 oz CONCENTRATE $6.90, 6/$35.70, 12/$66.00Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner - 32 oz$10.75, 2/$17.50, 6/$47.25Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (concentrate), 32 oz$9.80, 2/$18.65Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon$35.45, 2/$63.82, 4/$119.80Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32oz Spray WM700051187$6.40, 2/$12.20