Buckeye® LiquiMax® Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye LiquiMax Maximum Durability Finish, 1 Gallon
For Use On: Resilient and hard surface floors. Use with or without buffing program. Test in an inconspicuous area of floor prior to full use.
Directions for Use:
- Strip floor using appropriate Buckeye stripper.
- After picking up solution, rinse floor until no residue remains.
- Allow floor to dry before applying LiquiMax.
- Use a clean mop and bucket.
- Saturate mop, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring mop.
- Apply finish in even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop as required, using Buckeye Straight-Up® or appropriate Buckeye floor cleaner.
- For optimum performance, burnish floor with machine of your choice and appropriate burnishing pad. If desired, Buckeye LiquiMax may be spray buffed or burnished using Buckeye Equity™ or Buckeye R.P.M.™.
- Top scrub and recoat every 4-6 months, depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss level is achieved. Allow each coat to dry, usually 20 to 30 minutes, before applying next coat. Apply four coats maximum per 24-hour period. Seven coats will achieve maximum shine.
Additional Information: Buckeye® LiquiMax® Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)