Buckeye® Verde® Environmental Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Verde Environmental Floor Finish/Sealer, 1 Gallon
High-gloss Verde Floor Sealer/Finish meets the most stringent environmental standards without sacrificing performance. Reduces slip and fall liability with improved traction. Easy to maintain finish. Marks and scratches buff out easily. Meets or exceeds government specs. Green Seal® Certified. Zinc-free satisfies low metal waste water requirements. Environmentally safe floor finish. Non-yellowing. Non-powdering. Ammonia-free. No harsh odor.
Meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-40 based on effective performance and protective limits on VOCs and human & environmental toxicity.
For Use On: Vinyl Sheet, Plank and Tile and other resilient flooring types.
Directions For Use:
Always read full product information including product label and MSDS and test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.
- Strip floor thoroughly, using a recommended, Green Seal® Certified, Buckeye floor stripper according to directions.
- Pick up spent solution with mop or wet vacuum as soon as each floor section has been stripped. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clear water. Change rinse water frequently to prevent redepositing of dirt and stripper residue.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying finish.
- Use a clean bucket and a clean rayon mop reserved only for floor finish application.
- Saturate mop thoroughly, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring.
- Apply floor finish with the well-wrung out mop. Excellent results are obtained by applying even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly, usually 20 to 30 minutes under normal humidity conditions. Dry times may vary depending on different ambient conditions.
- Dust mop routinely.
- Damp mop as required, using a Green Seal® Certified floor cleaner per label instructions.
Additional Information: Buckeye® Verde® Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)