Buckeye® Lucent™ Urethane Fortified Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Lucent Urethane Fortified Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Water-based urethane fortified floor finish designed to beautify and protect resilient and non-resilient floors. Provides excellent gloss. Durable, burnishable, non-powdering, non-yellowing. Resists scuffs and stains. Reduces stripping frequencies. Slip Resistance UL Classified for Floor Coating and Finishing Materials as to slip resistance only, 169S
For Use On: resilient and non-resilient floors including Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Vinyl Enhanced Tile (VET), Solid Vinyl Tile (SVT)
Directions For Use:
Always read full product information including product label and MSDS and test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.
- Strip floor using a Buckeye floor stripper following label directions.
- After picking up solution, rinse floor.
- Allow floor to dry before applying Lucent.
- Use a clean mop and bucket or applicator.
- Saturate mop, press firmly into wringer to remove excess Lucent. Do not wring mop.
- Apply Lucent using an overlapping figure-eight motion.
- Allow to dry (usually 30 to 40 minutes). Temperature, humidity and air movement affect dry time.
- Apply additional coats until desired gloss is achieved. Apply no more than four (4) coats in a 24-hour period.
- Allow Lucent to properly cure for 48 hours before scrubbing.
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop or autoscrub floor as needed, using a Buckeye floor cleaner and following label directions.
- Top scrub and recoat, as needed.
Additional Information: Buckeye® Lucent™ Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)