Buckeye® Citation® Sealer/Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Citation Sealer/Finish, 1 Gallon
Provides beautiful high gloss with minimal maintenance time. Durable under extreme conditions. Scuff resistant. Can be buffed at any speed but buffing is not required. Self-Leveling, quick dry time, non-powdering, non-yellowing.
Excellent Slip Resistance UL Classified for Floor Coating and Finishing Materials as to slip resistance only, 169S.
For Use On: Resilient floors including vinyl, rubber, asphalt, vinyl composition tile (VCT). Hard-surface floors including terrazzo, slate, marble, concrete, quarry tile.
Directions For Use:
Always read full product information including product label and MSDS and test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.
- Strip floor thoroughly, using a recommended Buckeye floor stripper according to directions.
- Pick up spent solution with mop or wet vacuum as soon as each floor section has been stripped. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clear water. Change rinse water frequently to prevent redepositing of dirt and stripper residue.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying Buckeye Citation.
- Use a clean bucket and a clean rayon mop reserved only for floor finish application.
- Saturate mop thoroughly, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring.
- Apply Citation floor finish. Excellent results are obtained by applying even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly, usually 20 to 30 minutes under normal humidity conditions. Dry times may vary depending on different ambient conditions.
- Dust mop routinely.
- Damp mop as required, using Buckeye Blue or Straight-Up® at 1:64 (2 oz/1 gal. water).
- If desired, spray buff Citation with Buckeye Equity™ or Buckeye R.P.M.™ (per spray buff product instructions) or dry buff.
Additional Information: Buckeye® Citation® Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.):
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)