| || |
DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Epoxy Grout Haze Remover, Quart
DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Epoxy Grout Haze Remover, 1 QuartProfessional strength formula
Removes tough epoxy grout haze and other coatings
Low odor and non-flammable
Easy to use, water-based formula
For Use On:
All natural stone surfaces including slate, marble, and granite. Highly porous or highly textured surfaces should be treated with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Grout Release before grouting to enable effective removal of epoxy grout haze.Directions For Use:
Read entire product label prior to use. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Wear rubber gloves and eye protection during handling and application to prevent skin and eye contact.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Do not dilute before applying.
- Liberally apply an even coat over the required area with a paint brush, mop or paint pad. Do not apply with a sprayer. Apply a second coat 10 minutes after the first coat to even out the thickness of the application. Immediately remove product from unintended surfaces with a wet cloth to prevent potential damage to those surfaces.
- Application time for epoxy grout haze: 1 to 2 hours
- Do not let Epoxy Grout Haze Remover dry on the surface. If product starts to dry, add water to keep surface wet. Covering the area being treated with plastic can aid in removal.
- Agitate surface with a nylon scrub brush or pad after testing a small area first to make sure that brush or pad will not scratch stone. Surface can be wet with water to enable easier removal of coating.
- Wipe up residual coating with clean, dry cloths.
- Rinse surface well with clean water.
- More then one application may be required; repeat steps 3 through 8 when necessary.
- Surface traffic may begin 2 hours after removal of coating.
Avoid contact with surfaces not intended to be treated. Product can cause plastics (e.g., PET) to haze, and can dull linoleum surfaces.
Avoid applying in direct sunlight.
Should not be used in extreme temperatures.
Recommended application temperature range is 50°F to 90°F.Coverage:
20–50 sq ft per Quart.Safety Data Sheet: DuPont StoneTech® Epoxy Grout Haze Remover MSDS
UPC #: 669009255035
Manufacturer Part Number: D12992360
Brand: DuPont StoneTech
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.