| || |
Buckeye® Castleguard® High Solids Metal Interlock Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Castleguard High Solids Metal Interlock Floor Finish, 1 GallonSuperior "wet look" gloss
Excellent response to burnishing
No sealer required
U.L.® listed for Slip-resistance
Extremely durable, Scuff-resistant
Doesn’t powder when burnished
One coat equals two coats of most conventional floor finishes
Excellent solution for high traffic areas including Supermarkets, Retail Stores, Hospitals, Schools
For Use On:
Resilient and Non-resilient hard surface floors. Can be used with all burnishing programs & on most floor surfaces. Test in an inconspicuous area of floor prior to full use.Directions for Use:FLOOR PREPARATION:
- Strip floor thoroughly using the appropriate Buckeye floor stripper.
- After picking up stripper solution, rinse floor with clear water, changing water frequently, until no residue remains.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying Castleguard.
- Using a clean mop and bucket, saturate mop with Castleguard.
- Press saturated mop firmly into wringer to remove excess finish but DO NOT wring mop.
- Apply finish in even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry 20 - 30 minutes under normal conditions.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss is achieved.
Safety Data: Buckeye® Castleguard® High Solids Metal Interlock Floor Finish MSDSAdditional Information: Buckeye® Castleguard® Product Data SheetSpecifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.)
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop as required, using Straight-Up® or other appropriate floor cleaner.
- Spray buff or burnish with appropriate product.
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)
UPC #: 766176125205
Manufacturer Part Number: 5125
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality floor cleaning and care products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.