Buckeye Castleguard High Solids Metal Interlock Floor Finish, 1 GallonSuperior "wet look" gloss
Excellent response to burnishing
No sealer required
U.L.® listed for Slip-resistance
Extremely durable, Scuff-resistant
Doesn’t powder when burnished
One coat equals two coats of most conventional floor finishes
Excellent solution for high traffic areas including Supermarkets, Retail Stores, Hospitals, Schools
For Use On:
Resilient and Non-resilient hard surface floors. Can be used with all burnishing programs & on most floor surfaces. Test in an inconspicuous area of floor prior to full use.Directions for Use:FLOOR PREPARATION:
- Strip floor thoroughly using the appropriate Buckeye floor stripper.
- After picking up stripper solution, rinse floor with clear water, changing water frequently, until no residue remains.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying Castleguard.
- Using a clean mop and bucket, saturate mop with Castleguard.
- Press saturated mop firmly into wringer to remove excess finish but DO NOT wring mop.
- Apply finish in even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry 20 - 30 minutes under normal conditions.
- Apply multiple coats until desired gloss is achieved.
Safety Data: Buckeye® Castleguard® High Solids Metal Interlock Floor Finish MSDSAdditional Information: Buckeye® Castleguard® Product Data SheetSpecifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.)
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop as required, using Straight-Up® or other appropriate floor cleaner.
- Spray buff or burnish with appropriate product.
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)