| || |
Buckeye® Lucent™ Urethane Fortified Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Lucent Urethane Fortified Floor Finish, 1 Gallon
Water-based urethane fortified floor finish designed to beautify and protect resilient and non-resilient floors. Provides excellent gloss. Durable, burnishable, non-powdering, non-yellowing. Resists scuffs and stains. Reduces stripping frequencies. Slip Resistance UL Classified for Floor Coating and Finishing Materials as to slip resistance only, 169SFor Use On:
resilient and non-resilient floors including Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT), Vinyl Enhanced Tile (VET), Solid Vinyl Tile (SVT)Directions For Use:
Always read full product information including product label and MSDS and test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.
- Strip floor using a Buckeye floor stripper following label directions.
- After picking up solution, rinse floor.
- Allow floor to dry before applying Lucent.
- Use a clean mop and bucket or applicator.
- Saturate mop, press firmly into wringer to remove excess Lucent. Do not wring mop.
- Apply Lucent using an overlapping figure-eight motion.
- Allow to dry (usually 30 to 40 minutes). Temperature, humidity and air movement affect dry time.
- Apply additional coats until desired gloss is achieved. Apply no more than four (4) coats in a 24-hour period.
- Allow Lucent to properly cure for 48 hours before scrubbing.
Safety Data: Buckeye® Lucent™ MSDSAdditional Information: Buckeye® Lucent™ Product Data Sheet
Specifically recommended for use on the following floor brands:
(Check compatibility with specific flooring material prior to use.)
- Dust mop floor.
- Damp mop or autoscrub floor as needed, using a Buckeye floor cleaner and following label directions.
- Top scrub and recoat, as needed.
Johnsonite (Tarkett Commercial Flooring)
Manufacturer Part Number: 5112
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.