| || |
Buckeye® Citation® Sealer/Finish, 1 Gallon
Buckeye Citation Sealer/Finish, 1 Gallon
Provides beautiful high gloss with minimal maintenance time. Durable under extreme conditions. Scuff resistant. Can be buffed at any speed but buffing is not required. Self-Leveling, quick dry time, non-powdering, non-yellowing.
Excellent Slip Resistance UL Classified for Floor Coating and Finishing Materials as to slip resistance only, 169S.For Use On:
Resilient floors including vinyl, rubber, asphalt, vinyl composition tile (VCT). Hard-surface floors including terrazzo, slate, marble, concrete, quarry tile.Directions For Use:
Always read full product information including product label and MSDS and test in a small, inconspicuous area prior to full use.
- Strip floor thoroughly, using a recommended Buckeye floor stripper according to directions.
- Pick up spent solution with mop or wet vacuum as soon as each floor section has been stripped. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Rinse floor thoroughly with clear water. Change rinse water frequently to prevent redepositing of dirt and stripper residue.
- Allow floor to dry thoroughly before applying Buckeye Citation.
- Use a clean bucket and a clean rayon mop reserved only for floor finish application.
- Saturate mop thoroughly, press firmly into wringer to remove excess finish. Do not wring.
- Apply Citation floor finish. Excellent results are obtained by applying even coats.
- Allow each coat to dry thoroughly, usually 20 to 30 minutes under normal humidity conditions. Dry times may vary depending on different ambient conditions.
Safety Data: Buckeye® Citation® MSDS
- Dust mop routinely.
- Damp mop as required, using Buckeye Blue or Straight-Up® at 1:64 (2 oz/1 gal. water).
- If desired, spray buff Citation with Buckeye Equity™ or Buckeye R.P.M.™ (per spray buff product instructions) or dry buff.
Manufacturer Part Number: 5115
Customers Also Purchased
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.
Mannington Ultra Clean, 32oz Spray$13.75, 2/$25.50, 4/$45.00Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 4 oz CONCENTRATE $6.90, 6/$35.70, 12/$66.00Mannington Award Series® Rinse-Free Cleaner - 32 oz$10.75, 2/$17.50, 6/$47.25Congoleum Bright 'n Easy No-Rinse Cleaner (concentrate), 32 oz$9.80, 2/$18.65Diversey PROFI Floor Cleaner and Grease Remover (4512759), 1 Gallon$35.45, 2/$63.82, 4/$119.80Bona Professional Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner - 32oz Spray WM700051187$6.40, 2/$12.20