| || |
Armstrong Shinekeeper Resilient Floor Finish, 32oz (S-391) - REPLACES PATTERN PLUS SHINE
Armstrong Shinekeeper Resilient Floor Finish, 32oz (S-391)
Recommended replacement for Armstrong Pattern Plus Shine
Restores gloss and protects the finish of high gloss
no-wax vinyl and linoleum floors that have lost their original shine.Renews the appearance of worn or dulled floors
Protects floor from scuffs, scratches and dirt
Does not require buffing
Finish stays shiny after repeated washings
For Use On:
Vinyl & Ceramic; Linoleum
Replacement for Armstrong Pattern Plus Shine
Not for use on low gloss vinyl floors.
Directions For Initial Use:
Directions for Ongoing Use:
- Sweep or Vacuum floor thoroughly.
- Wash with Armstrong Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors)
- Allow floor to dry.
- Apply a thin coat of Shinekeeper with a clean damp sponge mop or microfiber applicator mop.
- Coat entire surface.
- Allow floor to dry (approximately 30 minutes).
Note: In high humidity areas, Shinekeeper may take longer than 30 minutes to dry.Coverage:
- Reappy Shinekeeper as needed to maintain shine. Only apply 1 – 2 coats at a time.
- If necessary, remove with Armstrong Floor Stripper & Cleaner (not recommended for linoleum floors)
500-700 sq ft/quart
UPC #: 042369349376
Manufacturer Part Number: 00391601
Frequently Purchased With:
1877floorguy.com is committed to providing quality products and timely service to our customers.
With our depth of floor care knowledge you can feel confident asking questions about the products we sell including when and how to use them, what you need to keep your floor clean or polished and how much of it you’ll need.
Telephone calls and emails are answered by employees who are well educated in flooring maintenance or by the owners themselves.
Give us your feedback! We like hearing from customers so we know what we’re doing right and what we can do better.