Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1L (33.8oz)
This item is eligible for free shipping via USPS. And also ships free when added with other items.
Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1 Liter
Enhance your resilient and hard surface floors with a durable, scuff-resistant coating with Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish. Featuring a high solids (30 percent solids) acrylic formula, this smooth, satin finish provides excellent wear and resistance to keep your floors performing at their best. This product is recommended for use on sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile or terrazzo flooring. 1877FloorGuy ships 1-liter bottles of Hilway Direct products free. As a knowledgeable Hilway Direct distributor, we're happy to assist you with questions regarding this product. Coverage for Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
- No VOCs
- Satin acrylic finish (30 percent solids)
- Also available in 1.33-gallon container
- Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS
Directions For Use:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Coverage: Single Coat: 350 square feet per liter. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.
Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS