Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1.33 Gal
Hilway Direct Floor Finish SATIN, 1.33 Gallons
Enhancing low sheen Acrylic finish. Hard-wearing and durable. Highly scratch and scuff resistant. High 30% solids. No VOCs. Non-Hazardous.
For Use On: Sheet Vinyl, LVT, VCT, Rubber, Linoleum, Cork, Asphalt Tile, Marble, Slate, Concrete, Quarry Tile, or Terrazzo flooring.
Directions For Use:
- Sweep or vacuum then clean floor thoroughly or remove existing floor finish coating as applicable. Rinse and neutralize floor with clean water.
- Shake Hilway Direct finish well before use.
- Apply length-ways a thin, even, undiluted coat using a wide mop or applicator.
- When sufficiently hard to walk on, approximately one (1) hour, repeat the procedure crosswise.
- Apply up to 3 coats total.
- Allow finish to dry for at least eight (8) hours after the final coat and before use. Finish should be completely dry before allowing traffic on floor.
Coverage: Single Coat: 1500-2000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container. Proper application requires two (2) coats. Coverage may vary depending on porosity of flooring material.
Recommended Cleaning & Maintenance:
Dust mop or sweep then clean with a mop or automatic scrubber using Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner.
Safety Data: Hilway Direct Satin Floor Finish MSDS