Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner, Concentrate - 1.33 Gal
Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner, Concentrate, 1.33 Gallons
This 1.33-gallon container of Hilway Direct Hard Surface Floor Cleaner (HD-NC133G) may be used to deep clean commercial flooring after floor installation and during routine cleans of your floors that require a low or pH neutral cleaner. Hilway Direct Hard Surface Floor Cleaner is highly effective at removing dirt, grease and shoe marks without leaving behind stubborn residue. It features a concentrated formula that requires no rinsing and is safe on sensitive flooring surfaces, including linoleum and rubber. Use this high-quality Hilway Direct neutral cleaner to clean commercial and some residential sheet vinyl, LVT, VCT, rubber, linoleum, cork, asphalt tile, marble, slate, concrete, quarry tile and terrazzo flooring. This cleaner may be applied to your floors using a floor machine or mop and bucket, depending on your unique needs and floor area. Coverage: 45,000 square feet per 1.33 gallon container.
- Also available in a 1-liter (33.8-ounce) size
- Concentrated neutral cleaner
- No-rinse formula
- Removes dirt, grease and shoe marks
Directions for Use: Mop & Bucket Cleaning:
- Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:200 (3/4 oz to 1 gallon of water).
- Prepare TWO buckets for use during cleaning-
-fill one with cleaning solution
-fill the other with clean water for rinsing.
- Wipe cleaning solution over the floor with a clean string mop then rinse the dirty mop in the rinse bucket. Repeat until entire floor has been cleaned. Change the rinse bucket water when it is too dirty to rinse the mop properly. Always ring out excess liquid from the mop.
Heavily soiled areas may require additional cleaning.
- Dilute Neutral Cleaner in a ratio of 1:400 (1/4 oz to 1 gallon of water) when using a fully automated cleaning appliance.
Safety Data Sheet: Hilway Direct Neutral Cleaner Concentrate MSDS